· Bright Futures will dismiss directly from their classrooms. Parents/guardians are to go directly to the Bright Futures classrooms(This applies for late drop off and early dismissals as well)
· All K-2 students will dismiss in the yard at 3:09. Parents/guardians will need to sign their K-2 child out. Each class will come out and line up. K-2 dismissal will occur between the annex and main building.
· Grades 3-4 will dismiss to the yard through the annex door at 3:09.
· Grades 5-7 will dismiss to Sedgwick Street at 3:09.
· Students attending after care programs will dismiss from the cafeteria. After care providers may enter through the Sedgwick Street door to sign out students.
· Bus riders will dismiss from the auditorium directly to their bus.
· No early dismissals will be permitted after 2:45 without prior approval. This is to secure the building to ensure the safety of our students.