The School District of Philadelphia has issued a mandatory School Uniform Policy for all students enrolled in the Philadelphia Public Schools. Students must wear their school uniform each day.
The F.S. Edmonds School Uniform:
ALL students in grades Pre-K to 7th are to wear navy blue pants, skirts, or jumpers. Students will wear shirt colors that are aligned with their grade band.
· Pre-K to 2nd are to wear light yellow collared shirts.
· 3rd-5th are to wear light blue collared shirts.
· 6th-7th grade are to wear gray collared shirts.
· All students in grades Pre-K to 5 can wear navy blue sweaters over their uniform shirt.
· All students in grades 6 and 7 can wear gray sweaters over their uniform shirt.
· Navy blue sweatpants
· Navy blue t-shirts or the F.S. Edmonds shirt (sold in the Main Office for $10.00)
· If your child is not wearing sneakers on PE day they will not be permitted to participate and will receive a “0” grade for the day.
The following items are NOT permitted:
· Hoodies of any type
· Shorts above the knee
· Jeans or sweatpants (sweatpants may be worn on gym days)
· Logos on clothing
· Sandals or flip flops
· Wheels in sneakers